Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO updates?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO updates?

So, 2 days ago my TransUnion removed a collections from my account after I wont he dispute... I got the email from them directly and CK has already updated it with removed. Why havent I gotten any score alert from myFICO; does it not update daily like I was told, or do the Credit Bureus not speak to them daily?

4 REPLIES 4
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: myFICO updates?

@Anonymous wrote:

So, 2 days ago my TransUnion removed a collections from my account after I wont he dispute... I got the email from them directly and CK has already updated it with removed. Why havent I gotten any score alert from myFICO; does it not update daily like I was told, or do the Credit Bureus not speak to them daily?

The FICO 8 score on MyFICO updates daily but not in real time. There is often a lag of a few days.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I read somewhere that they don't just update because of a collection being removed, you have to have a change in balance, or some other change for it to update such as a hard inquiry perhaps.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's VERY annoying when we pay $30 a month and it takes it 2-3 days to give an alert when the freebies send them instantly
Message 4 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
It's VERY annoying when we pay $30 a month and it takes it 2-3 days to give an alert when the freebies send them instantly

Which services do you get a tradeline deletion notification on?

I haven't found one personally.  CK probably does the best for free with it's weekly pulls but that's not an alert, or I guess some people are using CCT as a daily puller?

REInvestor got it right: the credit monitoring solutions at myFICO were originally OEM'd from the bureaus (with some tweaks now for Experian at least) and they were designed for the lenders - lenders care about new information, not old information being deleted, so it wasn't ever tracked.  Transunion does the best of the MF suite given that you'll get incidental score changes, so if you had a score change as a result of the deletion, you might get an alert for it but I don't know how frequently that check is.

        
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.