Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFico Withdrawals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFico Withdrawals

Getting a decent about of credit cards and a few installment loans (which I'm using to pay the loan itself back) I am officially gardening for at least six months and probably longer. I've got everything set up on auto-pay and I am in good shape! I've got my TU score via Wal-Mart, my EX via creditchecktotal, and my EQ via DCU. Thanks to a cyber attack on my healthcare provider, I have identity monitoring free for two years so I know if a new account is opened in my name or if someone pulls my credit. 

Basically I have everything that I got with myFICO for $14.95/month (CCT). The only problem is that its driving me crazy to not see my score daily! At this point it should go nowhere but up, but I do miss the peace of mind of actually seeing it first thing when I get up. All three scores, right there!! 

Any suggestion on what to do with the free time since I only get monthly scores now and won't be stalking myFICO??? Any treatements for the withdrawals? LOL

As I hit the garden I'm probably going to do my best to not read too much on here lest I get tempted to apply again. I do want to thank all of ya for the help and knowledge. It's solely because of this forum that I have made dramatic leaps in my financial life. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gibeon
Established Contributor

Re: myFico Withdrawals

You get scoresscores with your reports "free" on CCT 3 times per month I think.

I only just signed up a month ago, but I just pulled my third set of all reports. If you go to the "compare all" tab in reports, and order your new one it should say $0.00 for the price. This will also update all three scores.

I am pulling mine on the 3's (the 3rd, 13th, and 23rd of the month) do I don't forget.
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did not know this! Thank you so much! That rocks!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dumped MyFico the day after I completed the CCT trial and got the $14.97 a month deal. I don't miss it at all.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

And it is also nice to know that when you do pull your reports on CCT, your scores will be accurate at that time. MyFico can take up to a week to alert of a score change, so when you were checking it there is a good chance that what it is showing isnt even accurate. With CCT it is.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shoot yeah! Now that I know I can pull all three, I feel WAY better. That's $15/month I can throw at rebuilding! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

After the trial period, the EX score will update automatically daily at login. Since most major lenders report to all three bureaus, EX alone is often sufficient to gauge approx where one's score is at the other two.

On a related note, you can pull 3 bureau reports roughly every 10 days, but be aware the time can vary from a few days to upwards of 15 days depending on when you requested the previous one. Pay special attention to the right-hand side every day, since the number of days remaining can sometimes adjust downward, which is a nice surprise.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.