cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myfico.com scores vs. kroll factual data or similar ?

tag
JustinS
Regular Contributor

Re: myfico.com scores vs. kroll factual data or similar ?

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the replys I got prequalified today.    eq:633 tu:654 ex: 622

just a month and a half ago it was  eq:598 tu:598 ex:594  all I did was open a secured card 3 months ago and pay off a few delinquent accts.

Congrats, good to hear things worked well for you. If you have appropriate documentation I'd suggest the derogs you persue as well (if you paid them off did you PFD any of them?). I know for me I had to dispute over and over and also go after each one who said the TL would be removed (had a few who gave me written/emails/letters stating such and then didn't follow through with the CRAs to do the removal).

Message 11 of 12
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: myfico.com scores vs. kroll factual data or similar ?

I presume that by a full factual report, you are referring to a credit report that was requested for a consumer initiated request for credit of $150K or more, and thus included all prior derogs in the credit file, including those normally excluded based on expiration of the normal credit report exclusion periods?

If a full factual report was scored,it would be based on different data than a normal scoring.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.