Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

national city identity protect

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

national city identity protect

i signed up for it using the link from nc (i'm not a nc customer, used another card). after submitting i got a message that says i will get a log in insruction e-mail in 3 days. normal, can you sign up w/o being a nc customer?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: national city identity protect

Tried to sign up a week ago never got an email never took the dollar out of my credit card. I went with Privacy Matters instead and took the $30 annual offer.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks. i tried pm, but canceled and didn't do the 30 annual route. didn't know about it, so i think they are off the table.
Message 3 of 4
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

dnm45227 wrote:
thanks. i tried pm, but canceled and didn't do the 30 annual route. didn't know about it, so i think they are off the table.

Can you get back into the free trial online and have a do-over?  Otherwise get your account number and call them... tell them you are going to get another service but wanted to check first if you could get that 'offer you heard about' and stay with PM.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.