Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need address for AFNI & HSBC

tag
momof2
Frequent Contributor

need address for AFNI & HSBC

OK here is my ordeal, now that I have all my GW and DV letters out and just playing the waiting game for now, so now I am trying to do the same for my DH, he had a collection account with AFNI(CA) and HSBC(OC), HSBC has been paid in full and AFNI was a settlement to rid the account of collection activity, problem i have looked through the theads for the address for both these with no luck, the address i have for AFNI is po box 3427
bloomington il 61702
and for HSBC
 po box 80026
salinas ca 93912

does anyone know if these addresses are correct or not? I plan to send GW's to both, but one other problem we have is we dont have my DH's account number with HSBC as the account was paid off about 2 years ago, i dont have a recent copy of his CR, it accidently was in my pile of papers to be shredded, so we dont have his CR or the account, do i need to get a new CR  for him to get the account number?? I am not sure eaither which company the HSBC is through eaither, i have a HSBC card but mine is through orchard bank and i know that their are different companies.
PLEASE HELPSmiley Happy
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: need address for AFNI & HSBC

I just sent two DVs to AFNI last week. One was the Bloomington address and another was to a Michigan address. I can't confirm your address for AFNI, but it looks right. I do know that I got the info from my CRs and AFNI's website.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The address i have for AFNI is PO Box 3907. Bloomington,IL. 61702
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is the same one I have for AFNI. I sent CMRRR and they signed for it.
Message 4 of 6
momof2
Frequent Contributor

I sent a Gw to AFNI to the po box 3907 bloomington IL,
  this address does NOT exist.  Got the letter back saying that the address is unknown and undelieverable. this sucks cause that was a waste of a stamp now, on top of it the day before i got this back i sent them another GW that was better worded sent to the same address so now, i have to resend it again with a different address cause that other will will get returned to me again.

just thought i would let everyone know dealing with AFNI, not to send anything to the PO box 3907, use the PO box 3427
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

AFNI
PO Box 3097
Bloomington, IL 61702

It exists. but 3907 might not. I used and got a reply.

My letter from them has PO Box 3517 Bloomington, IL 61702 and 404 Brock Drive Bloomington, IL 61702

I think HQ for AFNI is PO Box 20939 Ferndale, MI 48220

From my CR....

AFNI

PO BOX 3097
BLOOMINGTON , IL 61702

(800) 371-3645 

AFNI, INC.

PO BOX 3097
BLOOMINGTON, IL 61702

(888) 216-2408 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.