Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need good GW for closed accounts

tag
momof2
Frequent Contributor

need good GW for closed accounts

I have looked through a bunch of GW examples and really cant find the one that fits me. my DH had a HSBC card it has a few late pymts, acct was pif & closed in 5/2006, next is a jewelers acct also a few late pymts, acct was pif in 6/2006 and last was verizon, acct sold to CA and last reported in 6/2006, CA was settled in full in 10/2007.
   Looking through the GW's none of them match my DH accts, all the GW's i have looked at refer only to acct that are still open, so how would i word a GW for accounts that are pif and closed for almost 2 years now, and also getting verizon to remove their c/o?
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: need good GW for closed accounts

just a little recommendation, don't use a sample GW and enter in your information. Take one of them that you find and use it for a blue print and edit it so that it states something about you enjoying your previous relationship with the company and the desire to do business in the future. The people reading these letters get a lot of letters and will be able to tell, and less likely to grant your request, if you used a template letter. GOOD LUCK Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
momof2
Frequent Contributor

Re: need good GW for closed accounts

so more less use my own words! thanks
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.