trixie

no income loans??

My husband lost his job in Dec 2006 and has had medical problems. He has had surgery and is now on the mend. He is ready to go back to work. I am trying to start my own business. My son is now starting college in the fall. At the moment we have no income but are desperately working to change that status. We need to apply for a home equity loan or any type of loan to avoid losing our home that we have had for 26 yrs. I have heard about "NO DOCUMENTATION" loans. Does anyone know anything about these loans? Is there anywhere we could get any type of loan with these circumstances? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.   THANKS!!!!
Frequent Contributor
chartley3

Re: no income loans??

No Doc loans are now much harder to get due to all the recent crackdowns on the sub prime lenders and the high rate of foreclosures taking place especially if your credit isnt very good. How far behind are you on your Mortgage?? Also what other collection activity do you have going on?
Regular Contributor
OneMortgageGuy

Re: no income loans??

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}