Established Member
sportyloc107

no reponse from afni

I settled with afni on a att bill two three weeks ago. now when i email them a GW letter i get no response back from them. i send this letter every darn day. Before i settled with them they would email me back within 30mins but now i cant get a freaking response. I hate dealing with afni.

Established Member
sportyloc107

Re: no reponse from afni

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

They can be a pain to deal with. Don't limit yourself on e-mail. Call, fax, and mail too. I dealt with them and recall doing it all. And expand your e-mail reach too. I was successful in getting them off twice. The first with e-mail to their legal officer and the other via snail mail.

Established Contributor
JonStur

Yes be persistent!!!!

Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K
Established Member
sportyloc107

can u pm me this legal officers email and what you submitted? thanks!

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

sportyloc107 wrote:

can u pm me this legal officers email and what you submitted? thanks!

If I could I would. I deleted it years ago. But I also know that it was stale sometime after successfully using it. I gave it to someone on here and they said it didn't work so I zapped it. I found it via google, and later found it on a BBB report, DnB report or something like that.

Established Member
sportyloc107

darn thanks anyway. i have a couple that i have tried so far. ill keep at it.

Established Member
sportyloc107

omgggggggggggggg! afni finally replied back after a week of sending emails daily with this

"Dear Robert,

Thank you for your inquiry.  We have filed a request with all 3 major credit reporting agencies to delete the listing from your credit report."

hahaha! im tooooo excited right now. I want to thank everyone on this board that contributes. Im so glad I found this forum. That was the last bad thing that I needed to have removed from my credit report. IM at a 712 right now from experian.com so hopefully I get some kind of jump.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+