Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no reponse from afni

tag
sportyloc107
Established Member

no reponse from afni

I settled with afni on a att bill two three weeks ago. now when i email them a GW letter i get no response back from them. i send this letter every darn day. Before i settled with them they would email me back within 30mins but now i cant get a freaking response. I hate dealing with afni.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
sportyloc107
Established Member

Re: no reponse from afni

Message 2 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

They can be a pain to deal with. Don't limit yourself on e-mail. Call, fax, and mail too. I dealt with them and recall doing it all. And expand your e-mail reach too. I was successful in getting them off twice. The first with e-mail to their legal officer and the other via snail mail.

Message 3 of 8
JonStur
Established Contributor

Yes be persistent!!!!

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 4 of 8
sportyloc107
Established Member

can u pm me this legal officers email and what you submitted? thanks!

Message 5 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@sportyloc107 wrote:

can u pm me this legal officers email and what you submitted? thanks!

If I could I would. I deleted it years ago. But I also know that it was stale sometime after successfully using it. I gave it to someone on here and they said it didn't work so I zapped it. I found it via google, and later found it on a BBB report, DnB report or something like that.

Message 6 of 8
sportyloc107
Established Member

darn thanks anyway. i have a couple that i have tried so far. ill keep at it.

Message 7 of 8
sportyloc107
Established Member

omgggggggggggggg! afni finally replied back after a week of sending emails daily with this

"Dear Robert,

Thank you for your inquiry.  We have filed a request with all 3 major credit reporting agencies to delete the listing from your credit report."

hahaha! im tooooo excited right now. I want to thank everyone on this board that contributes. Im so glad I found this forum. That was the last bad thing that I needed to have removed from my credit report. IM at a 712 right now from experian.com so hopefully I get some kind of jump.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.