Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

non-pp letter, responded with packet?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

non-pp letter, responded with packet?

I sent a non-pp letter to a company that pulled my DH credit report 2 times within two days for an apartment. There was only one application, and we were immediately approved. SO when I saw this on the CR, I immediately sent a non-pp letter to the comapny that did the inquiries(saferent) on behalf of our apartment complex..

They responded with a reinvestigation packet, and on the front page they said my previous correspondence did not have a signature, and that I need to complete this reinvestigation package so they can assist me....

I didnt think a non-pp would need this much paperwork... and also have seen numerous times on MYFICO never to sign anything....

Should I call them and ask about this, or jsut go ahead, fill out the paperwork, and signature?

Thanks in advance!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: non-pp letter, responded with packet?

Send another letter CMRRR  also include your first letter & their answer to you.

Tell them that the FTC does not require a signiture and that  the 2nd ing must be removed within 15 days. I would prefer not to have to turn this over to my attorney for litigatiion on this violation.
\
do not sign  type your name

File a complaint www.ftc.gov

Message Edited by HappyDays on 04-05-2008 04:07 PM
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: non-pp letter, responded with packet?

thank you!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.