Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

not reporting

Hey gals and girls i had a quick question i looked over my report here on myfico and i noticed that my credit union visa  is not reporting to trans union only the other 2 is this normal? could i call trans union or my credit union to report this? thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: not reporting

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey gals and girls i had a quick question i looked over my report here on myfico and i noticed that my credit union visa  is not reporting to trans union only the other 2 is this normal? could i call trans union or my credit union to report this? thanks

I would contact the CU to see if they are a subscriber to TU not all CUs report to all the CRAs. I know of one that only reports to TU..

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay boss i will get on that this morning im glad i spotted this im sure it could help with my point scoreing

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

okay just to update i would like to thank gdale6 again for helping me again and giveing me the proper information i called my credit union and found out that kaiperm credit union does not report to trans union and i am sooooo freakin upsett about this i worked and spent alot of money repairing my credit useing this visa card monthly paying it off monthly thinking im doing something good for myself  grrrrrrr so they lied to me when i first got this card i new there was a catch to the 17pct apr. this card will go under the sock dresser. So all this time i only had capital one reporting  shhhhhhhSmiley Sad

Message 4 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Not reporting to TU doesn't mean that you're not getting any benefit.  TU isn't the only CRA.

@Anonymous wrote:

so they lied to me when i first got this card

They specifically told you it reported to TU?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.