Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

now what?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

now what?

I have an account with West Asset Management from an old Sprint bill for $303.00. I have attempted to dispute it- they validated it- twice now, so I sent a PFD, but it was returned to me. I mistakingly called them to verify the address (which was right) and ...they stated they cannot remove from my credit report and that Sprint must do it. Sprint says they do not own the account any longer and I must deal with the CA. I am now getting calls from West Asset that are no longer friendly on my cell phone- (they traced the number when I called them and now I had to change my cell number to rid them of calling.) Now they call and it is ignorant, rude people on the other end of the phone- they do not give me a chance to even speak when they call...why call me if I don't have a chance to talk?? LOL I guess I shouldn't expect much more anyway....- they are a CA!!  I would have paid the bill without much of a fight...but now I'm really mad. I just want this account to go away.
Anyhoo.....I sent a DV to West Asset management and it was returned to me- they refused it. I sent it to another address that I had recieved from Sprint when I called them. It too was refused. Now what can I do? Am I doomed to have this on my CR until 2013?? Any ideas anyone???
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Re: now what?

If the credit bureaus verified the debt, ask for a MOV
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: now what?

Try emailing them a PFD. Whats the worst that could happen. Thesse are the email addresses I used, and got some attention with. I actually sent them a GW and recieved a call from someone today (hopefully agreeing with the GW)...  

Heres a list of the higher-ups I emailed. jsut take their first and middle initial with their whole last name @ west.com  ---

DIRECTOR/C
GARY LEE WEST
11808 MIRACLE HILLS DRIVE
OMAHA , NE 68154  

CHIEF OPER
NANCEE RENEE BERGER
OMAHA , NE 68154  

CHIEF FINA
PAUL MICHAEL MENDLIK
OMAHA , NE 68154  

DIRECTOR/C THOMAS BERNARD BARKER
OMAHA , NE 68154

Oh, also go to their website, and click on "contact us" and send a PFD to the mthat way too. Good luck!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.