Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ok...here's another question...medical CA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ok...here's another question...medical CA

google whychat hipaa letter   -send the hospital the letter.... and be prepared ti file complaints if needed.
Message 11 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I would send your letter to the hospital business office and cc the Vice President for Business or Finance, the patient advocate, and the chair of the Board of Directors.

The various job titles will differ by facility, but you are basically trying to get the attention of the person in charge of the business end of things at the hospital, the person in charge of patient satisfaction, and the head of the board, which is made up of influential outside (non-hospital) members, whose job it is to ensure that the hospital is serving the needs of the community.

It is utterly ridiculous that they would tell you to go clean up their own mess. Ridiculous, sloppy, lazy, irresponsible... Despite my grumpy tone, be pleasant in your letter! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone...you are all so helpful.  Hopefully these steps will get me somewhere!

Thanks again.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.