Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

old credit reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

old credit reports

I have been in a lawsuit that has destroyed my credit. I have been looking for a credit report from 2004 with great frustration. can anybody help? I have called all three agencies and can never get higher than someone who can only give me my current score.I have also contacted lenders that I have done business with in the past and had no luck.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: old credit reports

dman3b wrote:
I have been in a lawsuit that has destroyed my credit. I have been looking for a credit report from 2004 with great frustration. can anybody help? I have called all three agencies and can never get higher than someone who can only give me my current score.I have also contacted lenders that I have done business with in the past and had no luck.

The bureaus only have access to your current info.  If you joined a credit union about that time, they may have a hard copy of whatever report they pulled at the time.

Sorry

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been searching an archive for credit reports for 11 months. So far I have found nothing. I only want to see what my FICO score would have been from past profiles. If you find anything please post.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently invested in a computer scanner.  My last few credit reports are stored on my hard drive (pdf file).  I guess I could just save the soft copy, but to me it does not look as authentic when you print out the soft copy.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.