leahjoy79

old navy outrageous interest rate switch

one year ago i was in an old navy store  an employee said if i signed up the interest rate would be 16.99% or lower.  the card came with a rate of 24.99%.   i immediately shredded the card.  just received annual credit reports and the card is on there.  i called old navy to see if they would negotiate a lower rate.  NO! we never lower interest rate said the nasty girl.  i asked for a supervisor and was left on hold for 46 minutes!  should i call and  cancel the card  will that do a lot of damage to my score?  or should i call old navy again to try to get a lower rate?  don't they realize i have never used the card because of the rate and never will unless its lower, do they not care?  i dont know what to do someone please help i'm new to this.  thanks to everyone in advance

MarineVietVet

Re: old navy outrageous interest rate switch

Thread is locked. The same subject is discussed here.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}