Valued Member
chrissy122g

paid Judgment

I have a judgement that went on my record back in 08/2003.....the wrong bank name is on the info w/ Equifax....it is also now paid but it is not beinf reported that way....can I dispute the entire thing since its being reported incorrectly?
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

Re: paid Judgment

That's right! Dispute, dispute, dispute!

Rob
j_ten_man

Exactly. Sounds like it is inaccurate to me. Hopefully it will just come off the report too.
Moderator Emeritus
fused

j_ten_man wrote:
Exactly. Sounds like it is inaccurate to me. Hopefully it will just come off the report too.

It's unlikely the account will be deleted from your CR by disputing it as inaccurate.
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

fused111 wrote:

j_ten_man wrote:

It's unlikely the account will be deleted from your CR by disputing it as inaccurate.

Regardless the ONUS is on the CONSUMER to verify that ALL information is ACCURATE and if it's not... DISPUTE, DISPUTE, DISPUTE.

You'd be surprised to see what comes off...

Rob
Moderator Emeritus
fused

FICO_Focused wrote:

fused111 wrote:

j_ten_man wrote:

Regardless the ONUS is on the CONSUMER to verify that ALL information is ACCURATE and if it's not... DISPUTE, DISPUTE, DISPUTE.

You'd be surprised to see what comes off...

Rob

Wanting it deleted, better to dispute it as not mine! Can't see any logic in disputing it as inaccurate if your goal is deletion!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+