Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paid Judgment

tag
chrissy122g
Valued Member

paid Judgment

I have a judgement that went on my record back in 08/2003.....the wrong bank name is on the info w/ Equifax....it is also now paid but it is not beinf reported that way....can I dispute the entire thing since its being reported incorrectly?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: paid Judgment

That's right! Dispute, dispute, dispute!

Rob
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly. Sounds like it is inaccurate to me. Hopefully it will just come off the report too.
Message 3 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

j_ten_man wrote:
Exactly. Sounds like it is inaccurate to me. Hopefully it will just come off the report too.

It's unlikely the account will be deleted from your CR by disputing it as inaccurate.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused111 wrote:

j_ten_man wrote:

It's unlikely the account will be deleted from your CR by disputing it as inaccurate.

Regardless the ONUS is on the CONSUMER to verify that ALL information is ACCURATE and if it's not... DISPUTE, DISPUTE, DISPUTE.

You'd be surprised to see what comes off...

Rob
Message 5 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

FICO_Focused wrote:

fused111 wrote:

j_ten_man wrote:

Regardless the ONUS is on the CONSUMER to verify that ALL information is ACCURATE and if it's not... DISPUTE, DISPUTE, DISPUTE.

You'd be surprised to see what comes off...

Rob

Wanting it deleted, better to dispute it as not mine! Can't see any logic in disputing it as inaccurate if your goal is deletion!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.