Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paid for delete

tag
boosie1979
Valued Member

paid for delete

Can someone advise me did I make an error by disputing my accounts. Since I disputed if they are not removed will a creditor consider a pay for delete. The accounts were old and medical and I wasn't certain of them as they had "creditors unknown" no account #'s just balance medical collection and date. Since I'm new at this thing If the cra states these are my accounts will they send me the names and if so again will the look at a pfd? thanks
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: paid for delete

Pull your reports directly from the CRA's to get the data-
annualcreditreport.com

If you already got your free annual report-
You can get a new one from TU every 30 days online and from EX anytime. EQ you will have to buy it-

boosie1979 wrote:
Can someone advise me did I make an error by disputing my accounts. Since I disputed if they are not removed will a creditor consider a pay for delete. The accounts were old and medical and I wasn't certain of them as they had "creditors unknown" no account #'s just balance medical collection and date. Since I'm new at this thing If the cra states these are my accounts will they send me the names and if so again will the look at a pfd? thanks

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.