Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

possible FICO 08 in May?

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

possible FICO 08 in May?

Hi, all-- rubaty posted this over in Credit in the News:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditnews&thread.id=1277

(I posted this link on Understanding FICO Scoring as well, so I hope I'm not causing a lot of deja vu. I feel like Paul Revere, lol.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: possible FICO 08 in May?

Maybe FICO08 will ignore my 120+ day late from BofA.  It will be 3 years old this summer.  SWouldnt that be great.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@marty56 wrote:
Maybe FICO08 will ignore my 120+ day late from BofA. It will be 3 years old this summer. SWouldnt that be great.

Good luck with that one! lol
Message 3 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

@marty56 wrote:
Maybe FICO08 will ignore my 120+ day late from BofA. It will be 3 years old this summer. SWouldnt that be great.

Good luck with that one! lol

Well, you know, that's one of the things that's supposed to happen: an "isolated" late will be less penalized. I'm pretty nervous on this one, because I think my report looks a whole lot more like a pattern than like an isolated event. Smiley Sad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 5
marty56
Super Contributor

I guess theway FICO does it now is that it takes 7 years for a late to become an "isolated" late.

I wonder given the current credit climate that FICO is asked to tweak FICO08.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.