Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

privacymatters.com

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

privacymatters.com

Anybody using privacymatters.com?They claim for $24/mo you can get unlimited credit reports and scores from all 3 CRA (EQ,EX,TU).Are they legit? Any feedback appreciated.THX!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: privacymatters.com

ssavic wrote:
Anybody using privacymatters.com?They claim for $24/mo you can get unlimited credit reports and scores from all 3 CRA (EQ,EX,TU).Are they legit? Any feedback appreciated.THX!

Try this link or do a search - they've been talking about it for some time now.  And, you can get it for less than $3.00 per month.  Smiley Wink 

Hope it helps.
Message 2 of 4
smallfry
Senior Contributor

I signed up for the $1 7 day trial never got billed for that. Canceled a few days later to get the $30 annual deal. Finally the $1 charge showed up on my credit card. I still haven't been billed for the annual service though. I hear some people have gotten it for free depending on where they live. I dunno.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

smallfry wrote:
I signed up for the $1 7 day trial never got billed for that. Canceled a few days later to get the $30 annual deal. Finally the $1 charge showed up on my credit card. I still haven't been billed for the annual service though. I hear some people have gotten it for free depending on where they live. I dunno.

That's good to know Re: the free Privacy Matters
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.