Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with one or more of your credit files

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

problem with one or more of your credit files

I have the Equifax Platinum Shield subscription via Navy Federal Credit Union and today I attempted to order my new Equifax 3-Bureau Credit Report and Scores since I had an update available and I received the message "We're sorry. We are unable to deliver your product at this time because of a problem with one or more of your credit files. As an alternative, you are eligible to buy an Equifax Credit Report and Score. Please click here to order this product."

Does anyone know what this could mean??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: problem with one or more of your credit files

There's no way for us to know.  Call EQ to sort it out.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: problem with one or more of your credit files

I mean I don't know about your situation personally, but I don't trust Equifax. They try to push constantly for me to purchase their scores and reports. I've talked to them several times this month. They always blame Myfico for me not being able to see my report or dispute. I tell them no, it's the Equifax site. When I try to dispute from myfico.com it automatically takes me to Equifax website and I put in my information there. Every time I put in my information, it says that I cant get my credit report. I am wondering why it always says that. Everytime I call them they tell me it's the Myfico website and if I purchase their items it will work. I try and tell them I'm already purchasing my reports from MyFico why would I purchase another one? They're super pushy with their items for sale. Could be a gimmick. It doesn't matter what I'm calling for, before we get off the phone they want me to purchase something.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.