Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pulling credit reports

tag
Veee
Frequent Contributor

pulling credit reports

I need to pull my reports again and I don't want to get them from the wrong place.  I have already used my free annual creditreport this year.  I made my disputes and got my replies back from TU and EX still waiting on EQ's.  I've had alot of changes and I think more are happening I want to see where I stand.  I know what all my fico scores are (from here at myfico) in Sept 08 and I don't need to spend the money and get new ones just yet but I want a fresh picture of my reports.

I'm having issues as I went to try and pull them today and on the one site all I can pull is the 3 in 1 report.  On another site the only way I could get one was to sign up for a monitoring site with it.  Ahh, forget all the explanation ....

Where do I go for each (EX, EQ, and TU) to pull the correct new report?
Do I have to except a monitoring product with it?
Is there a trick to just getting a report?

Just FYI ... when I log in to the above sites it wants to take me directly to the dispute info ... I'm done with that and want a new report.

Thanks,
Veee

Myfico scores as of 11/12/08 TU 750 EX 722

MyFico scores as of 9/20/08 TU 638 EX 663 EQ 691
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: pulling credit reports

That's the way you do it --follow the dispute links. You'll need the report numbers from when you first disputed, but with TU and EX, you can keep pulling fresh reports.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&message.id=110894#M110894
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

That's the way you do it --follow the dispute links. You'll need the report numbers from when you first disputed, but with TU and EX, you can keep pulling fresh reports.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&message.id=110894#M110894
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 7
Veee
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Hauling ... TU and EX, anytime I go in there from this point on its an updated report?  For how long will it let me keep getting this updated report for free?  Will it be the same for EQ once they are done with my dispute?

By having ScoreWatch ... what is correct on this monitoring system?  What can I count on to be accurate info?  Being that it comes from MyFico its a true score, just doesn't update the score each time?  Is the reported info in the report accurate so that I can count on it?  And one last question ... I'm doing the 30 day free trial with SW ... other then setting the fico score to what your score actually is ... is there any tricks to this site?  Any certain ways to update or by entering the site it is just automatically updates?  Ok, so it wasn't one more ? lol

I just want to use scorewatch the way its suppose to be used before my 30 days are up to make sure I'm getting everything out of it for when it comes time to opt for the service.

Thanks,
Veee

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

As long as you click that you were recently denied credit you will get another free report... the supply is endless.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been getting full reports from EX with the same report number for over 1.5 years.

Don't abuse the TU link- once a week or less.

EQ does not provide info on their dispute page-

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have a 'reason'... you can use the following link for EQ CR. Don't abuse, it will lock you out if you try too often.

equifax.com/fcra

HTH
Message 6 of 7
Veee
Frequent Contributor

WOW, thanks!  I wasn't aware of that ... pretty cool Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.