New Contributor
StartingFresh

"Judgment" Deleted!

Last January I had a lawsuit filed against me (for an old bounced check), but I paid before the court date. When I pulled my FICO's all 3 bureaus showed a judgment against me: 2 "paid" and 1 "open".

If it weren't for this board I would never have known that it should have been dismissed and not ever hit my credit!

I got copies of the dismissal from the county, mailed off disputes to all three bureaus and TU just advised me that they deleted!

I'm trying to resist pulling my TU because I want to wait, but a really recent judgment, completely deleted...that has to be big, right?

:smileyvery-happy:

Thanks everyone!

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
--Thomas Jefferson.
They may not have had CRAs in his time, but the man was wise.
Frequent Contributor
Tmleverage

Re: "Judgment" Deleted!

Fantastic....
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

Established Contributor
Irvin

congrats!!
New Contributor
creditworthyagain

Congratulations!  Yes, it is a big deal!
New Contributor
cbjn1103

Great progress. Make sure EX and EQ reports back to you that they have deleted as well. Then pull your three scores if you want to see if your your score went up.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}