Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remarks section of credit report

tag
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

remarks section of credit report

Does anybody know if you dispute an item, and the CRA states on your report under the item in dispute, investigation complete and consumer disputes, if this affects your credit score even more?  Transunion has listed this under 2 accounts. It is not in the statement area at the bottom of report, however it is under the item in dispute. Has this happened to anyone?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: remarks section of credit report

the way it is suppose to work.....when an account is in dispute it only YOU can see it.......it should not show to anyone pulling CR
Message 2 of 6
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Investigation is complete, and CRA has added this to report under remarks section under 2 items. I've never seen this before, and was wondering if this is something new that trans is doing.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

sunny  I just looked at mine.....they use remarks for   lost or stolen....closed by......and other stuff.....I think that after you disputed...they never removed it.

If it's a good TL  it might hurt scores BUT if bad it might help

Message Edited by HappyDays on 09-15-2007 10:55 AM
Message 4 of 6
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info, and I sent you a pm.  Just realized you had sent me a message a month ago!  Sorry
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

hahahhahhhaaa  I answered it   NP
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.