Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renter hystory the report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

renter hystory the report

I have a question my previous landlord had us evicted wrongfully but i was processed at court and he did many illegal actions along the way .but my case is being processed we fell it was because of discrimination and we have the evidence to prove it but now that we need a place to live we don't know how to check if he actually reported it or he was just bluffing. How and where can i find out for free?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: renter hystory the report

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a question my previous landlord had us evicted wrongfully but i was processed at court and he did many illegal actions along the way .but my case is being processed we fell it was because of discrimination and we have the evidence to prove it but now that we need a place to live we don't know how to check if he actually reported it or he was just bluffing. How and where can i find out for free?

If it is a civil case. Depending on the state your in. You can go on your countys public records search and see if anything was filed. Credit report wise. CK would show too for free.

Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: renter hystory the report

Was there ever a trial, and thus a judgment entered by the court?

Did you receive notice of trial, and if so, was the trial held?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.