Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reporting good payments

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

reporting good payments

I have two huge items that I pay (and have been paying for a long time on) that do not get reported on my credit.

Due to the poor credit I have, both my home and my car are items in family memebers names. I make the payments ( and have for a few years now) every month. Do any of you know of anyway to make this show on my credit report in order to show good constant payment on large cl?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: reporting good payments

Refinance them in your name alone or as a joint borrower.

wowgator1 wrote:
I have two huge items that I pay (and have been paying for a long time on) that do not get reported on my credit.

Due to the poor credit I have, both my home and my car are items in family memebers names. I make the payments ( and have for a few years now) every month. Do any of you know of anyway to make this show on my credit report in order to show good constant payment on large cl?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: reporting good payments

The creditors only report the SS#  and names of the ppeople that have signed for the account. They will not add names   the comtract would have to be redone.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.