Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

same credit report, different scores

tag
jnkp2001
Regular Contributor

same credit report, different scores

I'm convinced your income has something to do with your scores.  My wife makes more money then i do, and her scores are about 60 points higher then mine.  We have the same credit report.  exactly same number of inq., same credit cards(we are AU on all of our cards), same limits, and same utilization.  Neither of us have a credit dreog anywhere else.  Well, we both have the same BK that's over 7 yrs old.  The only thing I can think of, is she is the primary and I am the socondary on oyr auto loan, but you couldn't tell that on our credit reports. anyone know of this?

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: same credit report, different scores

Income is not factored into your FICO score.   Neither is your age, sex, race, job history, etc.....

Which scores are you looking at ~ are you comparing her FICO score with your FICO score ?  

FICO looks at the age of your accounts, are you saying that every account on her and your report has the exact same date opened, credit limit, balance, and payment history ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.