Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

score increase amount?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: score increase amount?

I only have two cc's.  Today I made a payment on both to get them less than 50%.  Right now they are at about 40%.  I get paid next week and want to pay them down even more.

Message Edited by nfg on 10-11-2007 05:28 PM
Message 11 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

nfg wrote:
I only have two cc's.  Today I made a payment on both to get them less than 50%.  Right now they are at about 40%.  I get paid next week and want to pay them down even more.

Message Edited by nfg on 10-11-2007 05:28 PM

If you are saying the lates and high util are your only problems, fixing both should land you in the 700+ club. If all of the lates are removed and your util is reporting 1-9%, I can't see any reason for you to have sub 700 scores.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do have some old collections accounts that I have disputed with the cra's and DV'd at the same time. I just did this a couple of weeks ago so those are the results I've been waiting for.  Most of these collection accounts are 4 yrs old.  The only recent stuff is the one account we talked about and the two cc's.
Message 13 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Be sure to post the new scores once all this hits! I'm greedy for good news about lates being removed.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will!  Everyone on here has been so helpful, I really appreciate it.  I wish I could say it was b/c of a GW but it wasn't.  The lates were from a mortgage company that folded earlier this year and therefore no one could verify anything.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.