Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scorewatch??!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: scorewatch??!

that's because SW watch only alerts for balances increases, which I'm sorry to say is just silly, it would be helpfull to get notice when ever balances change. That way when start paying down balance to lower Util in anticipation applying credit , help  know when to pull your score and apply.
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called myfico. They could not give me any good info on why the scores were not changing. I'm giving this product one more week
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok weirder still--I just got a scorewatch today for an alert that happened July 13th! What is that about?? Aren't alerts supposed to happen on the day something occurs?
Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Riffleman,

Same thing I got a text on an alert that happened on the 12th yesterday.  No email or anything, just a text!!!!
Message 24 of 28
jru577
New Contributor

Rifleman - maybe you got a SW because you started this thread. Or maybe because you called. Or maybe because it's Tuesday. Or maybe because my car hit 100K miles today.

I'm still jealous...i STILL haven't gotten one! Almost 3 weeks!
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

call up and complain--that's what I did.

Look at me I'll probably be booted from these message boards--staring an uprising against scorewatch. Well at least I got one today but it was from 4 days ago so that's messed up--it's like they turned off a switch and i complained and then it was on again.

I would really appreciate a response from a FICO employee who knows what's going on
Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also got a balance update on chase card today that was dated the 13th and I didn't even have to call
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I too got a text msg today for a change that is dated July 13th. Weird...
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.