Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scorewatch

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: scorewatch

@Anonymous wrote:
Mine dropped to weekly. I think the Score Trending is daily, and others fall weekly. I also tweeked the bamzoo out of my settings to trigger as much as possible.

Could you share what you have done to tweak the system in a general way? Thanks.
Message 11 of 45
sl
Established Contributor

I just changed mine to alert me when an account increases more than $25.00.  That should trigger one for sure.
Message 12 of 45
smallfry
Senior Contributor

You'll have to wait till it reports. Might be monthly or thereabouts anyway. I'll try that though.
Message 13 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@smallfry wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Mine dropped to weekly. I think the Score Trending is daily, and others fall weekly. I also tweeked the bamzoo out of my settings to trigger as much as possible.

Could you share what you have done to tweak the system in a general way? Thanks.

Sure. Smiley Happy

Under Summery:
The best thing you can do in Score Trending (the legend graph) is set between Mortgage, Auto, and Equity. The scores will change on the left side. Change this to what ever is closest to your score each time it changes. When you trip the line above you should be notified right away I was told. That would be daily.

Under My Alert Preferences:
Category. This needs to match the settings for the Legend on the graph as described above and set to ON. Daily.

Then below were weekly.
Target Score. This should be set to CURRENT SCORE. Change this every time your score changes to match exactly. This should be set to ON.

Balance $ increase. = I set to ($1)
Balance % increase. = I set to (1%)
Dormant Card Activity. = I set to (1 months)

Thats about it. I don't know if these will make things work better for you, but 3 reps told me to do it this way.
Smiley Happy

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 06-22-2007 04:11 PM
Message 14 of 45
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Pizza that is exactly what I had set up with the exception of dormant cards. I find the lowest setting to be 3 months. Thanks.

Message Edited by smallfry on 06-22-2007 07:14 PM
Message 15 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

ilovepizza wrote:

Balance $ increase. = I set to ($1)
Balance % increase. = I set to (1%)
Dormant Card Activity. = I set to (1 months)

Not true. 5% and 3 months are the lowest values in the dropdown.

Message 16 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Balance $ increase. = I set to ($1) Balance % increase. = I set to (1%) Dormant Card Activity. = I set to (1 months)
Not true. 5% and 3 months are the lowest values in the dropdown.

Hmm. I thought Eq and MyFICO had the same Score Watch. I am currently using Score Watch through Equifax.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 06-22-2007 05:30 PM
Message 17 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

ilovepizza wrote:

Hmm. I thought Eq and MyFICO had the same Score Watch. This was from Equifax Score Watch. I kept thinking there was a drop down list before. I am currently using Score Watch from Equifax.

FICO SW and EQ SW both give a FICO score, but different products and interfaces by the same name so I'm told.

Message 18 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Hmm. I thought Eq and MyFICO had the same Score Watch. This was from Equifax Score Watch. I kept thinking there was a drop down list before. I am currently using Score Watch from Equifax.

FICO SW and EQ SW both give a FICO score, but different products and interfaces by the same name so I'm told.

It's a trade mark name isn't it? Wouldn't Fair Isaacs own both. I would have thought it was the same product. In that case set to the lowest for % and months. Sorry. Then this might only apply for Equifax Score Watch. Smiley Sad
Message 19 of 45
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a trade mark name isn't it? Wouldn't Fair Isaacs own both. I would have thought it was the same product. In that case set to the lowest for % and months. Sorry. Then this might only apply for Equifax Score Watch. Smiley Sad

Got it. I have both for a few more days and I see the setting is indeed 1 month on the EQ SW.
Message 20 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.