Reply
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,831
Registered: ‎04-20-2007
0

Re: scorewatch



ilovepizza wrote:
Mine dropped to weekly. I think the Score Trending is daily, and others fall weekly. I also tweeked the bamzoo out of my settings to trigger as much as possible.


Could you share what you have done to tweak the system in a general way? Thanks.
Established Contributor
Posts: 581
Registered: ‎04-11-2007
0

Re: scorewatch

I just changed mine to alert me when an account increases more than $25.00.  That should trigger one for sure.
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,831
Registered: ‎04-20-2007
0

Re: scorewatch

You'll have to wait till it reports. Might be monthly or thereabouts anyway. I'll try that though.
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,071
Registered: ‎05-17-2007
0

Re: scorewatch

[ Edited ]

smallfry wrote:


ilovepizza wrote:
Mine dropped to weekly. I think the Score Trending is daily, and others fall weekly. I also tweeked the bamzoo out of my settings to trigger as much as possible.


Could you share what you have done to tweak the system in a general way? Thanks.



Sure. :smileyhappy:

Under Summery:
The best thing you can do in Score Trending (the legend graph) is set between Mortgage, Auto, and Equity. The scores will change on the left side. Change this to what ever is closest to your score each time it changes. When you trip the line above you should be notified right away I was told. That would be daily.

Under My Alert Preferences:
Category. This needs to match the settings for the Legend on the graph as described above and set to ON. Daily.

Then below were weekly.
Target Score. This should be set to CURRENT SCORE. Change this every time your score changes to match exactly. This should be set to ON.

Balance $ increase. = I set to ($1)
Balance % increase. = I set to (1%)
Dormant Card Activity. = I set to (1 months)

Thats about it. I don't know if these will make things work better for you, but 3 reps told me to do it this way.
:smileyhappy:

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 06-22-2007 04:11 PM
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,831
Registered: ‎04-20-2007
0

Re: scorewatch

[ Edited ]
Pizza that is exactly what I had set up with the exception of dormant cards. I find the lowest setting to be 3 months. Thanks.

Message Edited by smallfry on 06-22-2007 07:14 PM
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,635
Registered: ‎03-11-2007
0

Re: scorewatch



ilovepizza wrote:

Balance $ increase. = I set to ($1)
Balance % increase. = I set to (1%)
Dormant Card Activity. = I set to (1 months)


Not true. 5% and 3 months are the lowest values in the dropdown.
 
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,071
Registered: ‎05-17-2007
0

Re: scorewatch

[ Edited ]

Noah_Bodie wrote:

ilovepizza wrote:
Balance $ increase. = I set to ($1) Balance % increase. = I set to (1%) Dormant Card Activity. = I set to (1 months)
Not true. 5% and 3 months are the lowest values in the dropdown.

Hmm. I thought Eq and MyFICO had the same Score Watch. I am currently using Score Watch through Equifax.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 06-22-2007 05:30 PM
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,635
Registered: ‎03-11-2007
0

Re: scorewatch



ilovepizza wrote:
 
Hmm. I thought Eq and MyFICO had the same Score Watch. This was from Equifax Score Watch. I kept thinking there was a drop down list before. I am currently using Score Watch from Equifax.


FICO SW and EQ SW both give a FICO score, but different products and interfaces by the same name so I'm told.
 
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,071
Registered: ‎05-17-2007
0

Re: scorewatch



Noah_Bodie wrote:


ilovepizza wrote:
Hmm. I thought Eq and MyFICO had the same Score Watch. This was from Equifax Score Watch. I kept thinking there was a drop down list before. I am currently using Score Watch from Equifax.


FICO SW and EQ SW both give a FICO score, but different products and interfaces by the same name so I'm told.



It's a trade mark name isn't it? Wouldn't Fair Isaacs own both. I would have thought it was the same product. In that case set to the lowest for % and months. Sorry. Then this might only apply for Equifax Score Watch. :smileysad:
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,831
Registered: ‎04-20-2007
0

Re: scorewatch



ilovepizza wrote:


Noah_Bodie wrote:


ilovepizza wrote:
Hmm. I thought Eq and MyFICO had the same Score Watch. This was from Equifax Score Watch. I kept thinking there was a drop down list before. I am currently using Score Watch from Equifax.


FICO SW and EQ SW both give a FICO score, but different products and interfaces by the same name so I'm told.



It's a trade mark name isn't it? Wouldn't Fair Isaacs own both. I would have thought it was the same product. In that case set to the lowest for % and months. Sorry. Then this might only apply for Equifax Score Watch. :smileysad:


Got it. I have both for a few more days and I see the setting is indeed 1 month on the EQ SW.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}