Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

should I wait?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

should I wait?

Do you have to wait 30 days after disputing with the CRA and get their response before sending a DV to the CA. And also please correct me if I am wrong..... you should send a DV before you PFD even if you know you owe it, and you should send them (DV,PFD, and GW) CMRRR. Thanks for any comments I am completely green at this repair business and just soaking up all the info I can find
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: should I wait?

Welcome to the forum! There's a lot to soak up here, isn't there? lol.

IMO, you should wait for the CRA to respond to the dispute before taking any action. And dispute only those things you think are inaccurate. Doing otherwise has a tendency to make things worse.

I THINK the order of handling things(please correct me anyone if I am wrong) is:

1. DV
2. MOV
3. Dispute
4. PFD
5. GW

My experience is limited here. Please wait for others to respond.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

sylvia......tell me if I am wrong this what I did I disputed with the CRA first. by your list of to do first you have DV. should I have DV the OC or CA which ever the case may be. or am I okay I got nervous for a minute
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are certain the amounts and the OC is true and correct, IMO you can skip the DV and MOV.

I think you are ok.

Please use the search box and type in MOV and DV for further information. I don't want to say anything incorrect or give you the wrong instructions.

Hope you understand.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.