Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

soft pulls..

tag
USC08
Frequent Contributor

soft pulls..

Where can I check my soft pulls on a regular basis or is that not possible?
myFICO - EQ: 776 EX: 763 TU: 791
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: soft pulls..

pulling your reports directly from the CRAs is one way. Some credit monitoring services like Amex's Credit Secure will only show your EX softs.
Message 2 of 10
USC08
Frequent Contributor

Thank you.
myFICO - EQ: 776 EX: 763 TU: 791
Message 3 of 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

fused wrote:
pulling your reports directly from the CRAs is one way. Some credit monitoring services like Amex's Credit Secure will only show your EX softs.

CS shows soft EX softs?  Where are they hidden?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

MidnightVoice wrote:

fused wrote:

This is what you need to do:

- Once you retrieve you reports, look above your name and click on the box dispute information

- next, click on the blue highlighted link Experian Online Dispute

- next, a new box will open...maximize the screen and it asks you to verify your address, hit the submit button

- you are now looking at your official EX report, click on the link requests for your credit history
Message 5 of 10
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

Does this works through TC, too? Does it work for EQ or TU?
Message 6 of 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@fused wrote:

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@fused wrote:

- Once you retrieve you reports, look above your name and click on the box dispute information

- next, a new box will open...maximize the screen and it asks you to verify your address, hit the submit button

- you are now looking at your official EX report, click on the link requests for your credit history

Cool - very interesting!

Amex have softed me 3 times this year according to that, and I assume that included my CLI!!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 7 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

jmbfl wrote:

I'm not sure about TC these days as I was banned from their site many months ago. But even back then, you couldn't see soft pulls. If you pull your reports directly from the EQ and TU sites, you can see all of your soft pulls.
Message 8 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

jmbfl wrote:

Just as in Fused's instructions for CS, you can do the same to retreive your TU report and you can see softs. Same can be done with any other EX product like freecreditreport or creditchecktotal.
Message 9 of 10
Phoenix-rising
Frequent Contributor

fused wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

fused wrote:

Cool.  Thanks fused.  I had no idea.  I just checked and saw lots and lots of softs.
DH's FICOS: July '08 TU-661 / EQ-593 / EX-656 --> April '09 TU-730 / EQ-705 / EX-685

MY FICOS: July '08 TU-735 / EQ-727 / EX-767 --> April '09 TU-789 / EQ-774 / EX-767
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.