Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some useful information

tag
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

some useful information

In doing my own investigating, I found out some very useful information about the CRA's.  The employees of all 3 CRA operate under a quota system, whereby each employee is expected to process all of the disputes of an individual consumer in less than 4 minutes.Worse still, the "codes" used by both the CRA's and their subscribers(the furnishers)are limited in number and rarely describe the actual basis for the consumers dispute.  So with that being said, dispute, dispute, dispute...  And if the dispute comes back verified, redispute, and ask for MOV.  Do not back down, if you know you are right.  You will pervail!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
jru577
New Contributor

Re: some useful information

hmmmmmmmmmm..............verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting!
Message 2 of 10
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Even if you send the CRA full documentation, supporting your dispute, the employee who is investigating your dispute, reduces your letter, documentation, etc., to a 2 digit code, which then gets sent to the furnisher(OC), not the documentation, just the code.  The furnisher(OC) never even sees the documentation supporting your dispute, only the 2 digit code. The CRA's do not convey the full dispute or forward any documents to the furnisher, which as a result, nearly all consumer disputes are verified against the consumer.  Dispute, dispute, dispute, and MOV if necessary.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow,thanks for sharing..I recently refuted some things with Ex that I know were correct yet the report came back verified...Umm..think I will try it again.

Message 4 of 10
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Most definitely!  Do not give up.  Re-dispute, and if they come back verified, then ask for method of verification.  If you ask for MOV, make sure you send the MOV letter, CMRRR, and they will have 15 days to furnish you with how they verified
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also believe that they only 30 days from date of receit to answer your dispute. Only 45 if the CONSUMER gives more info.

gonna start my 2 MOVs now

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-22-2007 04:17 PM
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow,thanks for sharing..I recently refuted some things with Ex that I know were correct yet the report came back verified...Umm..think I will try it again.

My advice is don't...it will re-verify, and if you abuse the dispute process, your account will be flagged, making disputing incorrect items far more difficult.

Please do not post "dispute everything until it falls off" advice here...it is counterproductive, not to mention against TOS.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent in some disputes the on the first of July, they told me that they started the investigation on July 8th. It lays in a pile, and when they get around to opening it, that is the date they consider the 30 days to start.
Their 30 days, is different from our 30 days!!!#%&*
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok TNWM, is there anything wrong with me sending a MOV. I have only had 1 dispute & all were inaccurate. I have a CA  reporting as accrate...I really do not know anything about it! I have sent a DV to them. Is it best to wait or MOV the CRA now while waiting for something on the DV??

I really want to know. I have not disputed anything that was correct, not even 3 late pmts back in 2001. for those I sent a GW.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-22-2007 05:16 PM
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

CBJN...this is what I read....CRA has 30 days from date of receit to answer dispute. They have 45 IF the CREDITOR gives more info,

On a REinvestication  they have 30 days unless the CONSUMER gives more info.

But please keep asking... I am also new

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-22-2007 08:23 PM
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.