Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

success on a dispute !!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

success on a dispute !!

HI ALL !

I had this cap1 neg charge off that was going to fall off as of 8/07 but i tried to see if i can dispute it now ... will it worked got a copy of my TU report in the mail today stating "no long on file"  (yaay)

know my QUESTION is to all, does it come off my EX as well??? or do i have to call them and tell them TU had it removed  OR do i do another dispute?

question 2, 

how many points do u thing my TU report  will go up it was the only neg i had and no miss pymts ever and 13 years of credit..  for some reason its at a 580 fico right know i dono what it is after this neg came off..

i hope it will be in the low 700 maybe?
please advise thanks again to you great ppls.

mike Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: success on a dispute !!

I can't imagine one very old charge off would bring your score down so low if everything else was okay.  Do you have extremely high utilization?   Do you have alot of inquries?   I can't imagine that one removal will raise your score more than 30 points.  If you disputed through TU then it will only fall off TU.  You would need to dispute on the other agencies as well.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

i dono why my TU  score is so low my utl. is nothing i paid off all CC in the last 2 mnths and only 1 inq. and my EX report is a 714 and theres the cap1 neg on there still.. odd.. i dono
Message 3 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Remember, you also lost age when that TL dropped. Give your score a month or two to bounce back.

Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.