Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

target and speigel

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

target and speigel

Does anyone know if Target reports to Equifax? Is there a way that I can get them too? My Equifax score is 95 points lower than my Experian and 48 points lower than Transunion and I am wondering if I can get them to report to EQ I can bring that up a little closer to the others. How about Speigel? I only have it reporting to Transunion.

I also just wanted to say thank you to all of the advice that you all give on these boards.
In November of 2007 my Experian score was 546, as of today it is 691! The other 2 have had the same increase! Thank you!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: target and speigel

My CRs show Target reporting to EQ and EX. That is for the so-called redcard, not the Target Visa (which I don't have, so I don't know if the reporting is the same).

Message Edited by nature_lover on 01-21-2008 03:46 PM
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target reports on all 3 for me.  No Spiegel cards so I can't help there.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure about who they report to but I do know that they pulled Equifax when I applied for their credit card.
Message 4 of 5
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

My Target Visa reports to all 3. 

I'm curious as to what report you're looking at to see that they're not reporting.  If I'm looking at TC the monthly boxes for EQ are white/unknown, and on Amex's CreditSecure they say ND, however the data in the 'big box' is correct.

Isn't Spiegel a GEMB WFNNB card now?  My two GEMB WFNNB accts report to all three as well, with the same 'look' as above-mentioned Target V.

Anyone else?

Sorry -- whoops! (x2)

Message Edited by WhirledPeasPlease on 01-21-2008 06:58 PM

Message Edited by WhirledPeasPlease on 01-21-2008 06:59 PM
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.