cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

this has been brought up a ton! (TU)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: this has been brought up a ton! (TU)

amazon store card pulled TU for me.
Message 11 of 15
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
okay so i keep reading about this credit pulls database. i have googled it and looked on this site (i am on mobile) and haven't found anything. i have searched all through the forum for who pulls transunion only for cc apps (irish will tell me this has been brought up a ton lol because i see that response from irish on ever post about it)

i am not asking anyone to actually TELL me what banks pull TU for initial apps, JUST SHOW ME THIS AWESOME DATABASE!!!! Smiley Happy that's all i want

btw i don't think i want barclays

I will help you out... Check your PM and will send you instructions....Smiley Happy

Naughty Naughty Smiley Happy.

        
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol. eek
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm new to this site but I've looked at that one for quite some time.  Just remember on that database, if they don't elaborate in the "other" column on the right side of the page about any past deliquencies, etc, just assume the people got approved without any negatives.  It'll save you some Hard pulls.  I didn't realize that when I was first rebuilding and I just went by the scores I saw listed. 

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the info. yeah i always those are scores of people that got approved with clean profiles. so where someone with a 630 and 100% clean profile may get approved, someone with a late payment may need a 660
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.