Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to cool, thank you community!

tag
stickbowbuilder
New Contributor

to cool, thank you community!

been a member only a short time, but in that time I have learned a few things. I started with a score tracker on experian of 635 about two months ago. had one medical baddy on my account from five years ago and from info here learned, and successfully got it paid AND taken off my report. learned about utilization and got the only line of credit pad to 1%. opened a few cards and took my credit pool from 1000.00 to 7300.00. today's my fico scores are now 691/738/689. I have some hard pulls now and a few denials from card companies, but that's OK!!!. I'm gardening for six months, showing some payment history and in six months gonna go get a few cards I only dreamed of owning!!! stay tuned!! thank you guys for the awesome topics and advice! I'm 46 years old and have used credit twice in my life until recently. 13 years of history with 3 years of average age. I have I feeling if I do this right, in 12 to 18 months I be seeing 720 to 760 across the board.. then I build that dream house! 

April 15 2015 EQ 630.. rebuild credit journey, zero baddies, 13 year credit age, 4 years aa. current scores June 1 - EQ 709, EX 679, TU 754. in the garden til 10/15.. venture card is in my sights!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: to cool, thank you community!

Way to go! You'll be in that dream home in no time Smiley Happy!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.