Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trans union

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

trans union

Hi, i just check my cr and my trans union file is gone all my credit files are deleted. i have no score because there is nothing on my file. is this an error from trans union. all my account where there yesterday.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: trans union

How many TLs did you lose and in general how old were they?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

i lost all about 10 accounts the oldest one is about 10 years old. all my accounts where open never late. my score was in the low 700s
Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I doubt seriously if your credit file has been deleted.  What you purchase with any commercial vendor of CRs is NOT your credit file, it it their redacted version of  what is in  your file. So they use a screening algorithm to access what they want or are enttiled to from  your file.  Clearly, there is some hitch that is blocking access to your files, but I am sure they are still there.  Contact TU.

Your entire credit file includes much information not shown in most CRs, such as prior history of monthly balances owed.  Additionally, if you make an application for credit or insurance on a transaction of $126K or more, the creditor can, under the FCRA, request an expanded report that goes beyond the 7/10 year FCRA limits on reporting of derogs.  That report will look even deeper into y our credit files.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.