Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transunion question

tag
creditchild
Regular Contributor

transunion question

hi everyone, i have a quick question, i'm signed up with fico transunion, and also truecredit(fako) my score(Trans) is 619

and tcredit is 629, i know big diffrence! ny question is if i purchase my score from transunioncs.com would it be the

same as myfico score, or would it be diffrent?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: transunion question

@creditchild wrote:

hi everyone, i have a quick question, i'm signed up with fico transunion, and also truecredit(fako) my score(Trans) is 619

and tcredit is 629, i know big diffrence! ny question is if i purchase my score from transunioncs.com would it be the

same as myfico score, or would it be diffrent?

It's the same version TU 98.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802
EQ - 7/06-663, 3/10-800
TU - 8/10-772
You can do the same thing with hard work

Message 2 of 5
creditchild
Regular Contributor

hey marine, i didn't quite understand that, is myfico the same as it would be getting it at transunioncs?

Message 3 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

What is "fico transunion?" 

To be called a true FICO(R) TU score, it must be licensed by the scoring algorithms produced by Fair Isaac, with their reliance on the TU database.

You get those scores from Fair Isaac, through their consumer myFICO site.

If you order a score directly  from  TU,, it will have been produced under their own scoring algorithm, and thus cannot legally be called a FICO score.

So who is using the term "fico transunion?"

Message 4 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@creditchild wrote:

hey marine, i didn't quite understand that, is myfico the same as it would be getting it at transunioncs?

Sorry. Let me clarify. The TU score you can buy at myFICO is the same TU score (TU98) as you can buy at transunioncs.com.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.