Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

truecredit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

truecredit

Where do I go to update my credit report at truecredit?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
John060675
Valued Contributor

Re: truecredit

I asked the same question on here.  I could never find it until I got some help here.

On your credit report page there is a list of items on the right side to choose from.  3/4 of the way down on the page on the right is a link that says "update report."  You push it, and then it will ask basically if you really want to.  You click get new report, and you are off and running!

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ohhhhh.... do not update it.... no.... do not update it.... You need to continue to pay for it and do NOTHING with it.... Smiley WinkLMAO ("Update" is on the right side of the page)
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is crazy. I updated my credit score from yesterday...in one day in went up 624 to 634 TU. This is nonsense. 10 points went up and nothing changed in 1 day. That is why I am going to stick Fico that my Score TU is 671.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Redamagon wrote:
This is crazy. I updated my credit score from yesterday...in one day in went up 624 to 634 TU. This is nonsense. 10 points went up and nothing changed in 1 day. That is why I am going to stick Fico that my Score TU is 671.

You pulled it twice in a row?   Better watch your email for a suspensionSmiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

IMO, it's only good for the reports. I'm beginning to get a little thrill every time I hit "update," waiting for TransUnion attorneys to start pouring out of my CD drive. So far, nothing.

Did you look at all the little squares showing account history to see if a derogatory aged somewhere? (now 6 months old, now 12 months old, etc) Those provide nice little surprises. Or maybe a couple of inqs went >12 months.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, nothing changed.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.