Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trustedid.com???

tag
eagles08
Regular Contributor

trustedid.com???

I want a service where I can view an updated report from all 3 bureaus daily! I don't care a lot about a score but I just want to see my up to date report and all my HP and SP and I'm very interested in these. Who's pulling and when. Does anyone know about trustedid.com? Is it any good and offer the aforementioned services? They have somethin about essentials I'd services but it all seems like the services I want for a decent price. Any idea about trustedid.com or have suggestions about different services? I appreciate any advice.
AMEX BCE- $12,600 I Discover IT- $10,000 I Chase Freedom- $7,000 I Citi Double Cash- $3,300 I Best Buy- $2,800 I Bayport CU Visa- $1,000
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

Re: trustedid.com???

Never heard of them, but after looking through the info, it doesn't look like it's daily credit reports. Their details are fuzzy, but it looks like 3 CRA reports and scores within 72 hours, then monthly reports, and daily monitoring. Nothing about daily unlimited credit reports.

Many people use and recommend USAA. You sign up for premium (a 3 in 1 report every thirty days). You first have to sign up with the USAA website. If you have no qualifying military ties for full membership, you will be a partial member. Once you sign up and get your first report, the next time, click on refresh report and you will get a popup to upgrade to unlimited at 22.95/mo.

https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/creditcheck_monitoring_main?akredirect=true

The only other 3 in 1 daily option I'm aware of is EliminateIDTheft.com (MPM) which is 12.95/mo. Many people have commented that MPM's interface is a PIA, and some have difficulty signing up.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.