Did you mean: 

try this and post up how accurate it is for you

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: try this and post up how accurate it is for you

@Anonymous wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

notmyname wrote: Hauling......... you are a genius. I don't know when this started but some time this past summer EQ and EX zoomed out past TU, although they were always higher.

Thanks for the insight,

RP
Smiley Very Happy ! Not a genius, just the owner of a HELOC that I haven't yet put serious money on! It's not exactly the same problem, but similar, so I have been vacuuming up every bit of info I can find about this, mostly from Timothy and fused, I think. Those of us with AmEx charge cards and lines of credit, including HELOC, are waiting for TU to move into this millennium. Smiley Tongue
Blasted TU is killing me on my heloc reporting it as "revolving"
question- is there ANY WAY I can get this changed to heloc?

Well, here's what's deeply weird. I just pulled my scores on Thanksgiving, and now the HELOC is not included with revolving. I can tell on screen 2 from the percentage.

I am so horribly confused....
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 41 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:

notmyname wrote: Hauling......... you are a genius. I don't know when this started but some time this past summer EQ and EX zoomed out past TU, although they were always higher.

Thanks for the insight,

RP
! Not a genius, just the owner of a HELOC that I haven't yet put serious money on! It's not exactly the same problem, but similar, so I have been vacuuming up every bit of info I can find about this, mostly from Timothy and fused, I think. Those of us with AmEx charge cards and lines of credit, including HELOC, are waiting for TU to move into this millennium.
Blasted TU is killing me on my heloc reporting it as "revolving"
question- is there ANY WAY I can get this changed to heloc?

Well, here's what's deeply weird. I just pulled my scores on Thanksgiving, and now the HELOC is not included with revolving. I can tell on screen 2 from the percentage.

I am so horribly confused.... 
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reports show Experian as the only one who counts the Heloc as revolving on page four. But on page two, it says:

Because your FICO® score is exceptionally high, there are no actionable negative factors present with your score. Continue to manage your credit as you currently are doing to maintain your very high FICO® score.

1. There are no negative reasons significantly affecting your FICO® Score.

Makes little sense to me. TU does show my Heloc as mortgage, but is 20 points lower than EX report....go figure. I checked previous reports for both and they are consistent in their inconsistency.

Message 42 of 43
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

They name them one thing on screen 5, they include them in different categories on screen 4, and then for EQ and TU on screen 2, you can see how they're included by analyzing the util figure. It just flat wears me out.

I'm going to have to go back and look at my saved reports. I could swear that the TU util figure has been higher than EQ in the past, and now it's not. Surely they didn't just change everything last week or something!

The other possibility is that my util is so low ($7 out of $52K CC CL) that all the percentages are meaningless. But that shouldn't be...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.