Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to raise score

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: trying to raise score

Keep us posted--some people on these forums are having great results. We looooove good news!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have already sent a PFD letter and a GW letter. As soon as I get a reponse...I will post. Thanks guys!Smiley Happy  
Message 12 of 13
silly34
Regular Contributor

I had a couple of 30 days late with BoFA. I sent a GW and got a stupid form letter saying it was accurate. Well that ticked me off because it was so impersonal. So I wrote a nice letter explaining that I appreciated very much their correspondance but didn't appreciate the lack of personality. I explained to them that the debt was accurate and I was simply asking for a GW gesture. I wrote that I would continue to send letters until someone (an actual person) wrote me back instead of a form letter. Guess what! I checked my reports and it looks like the lates are gone. Cool. In other words..don't give up they payoffs are soooo worth it.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.