Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wamu

tag
bl00dymary
Valued Member

Re: wamu

I applied for my husband and he was declined.  They pulled his EX and his score is 641.  The reason they listed for decline was "not enough bank type revolving credit accounts"  He is listed as AU on all of my accounts, but only has one of his own.  I checked his Experian report and low & behold they are not reporting ANY of his AU lines!  Ouch.  The Au axe has fallen Smiley Sad 
Message 11 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

were they listed prior?
Message 12 of 34
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Denied! They checked EX in MN.  My score is 625, but I just applied for Amex yesterday.  Thought they might check TU.  My TU report hasn't been pulled in awhile.
Message 13 of 34
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Just checked my TU report.  My fraud alert is still on there.  I wonder if that's why they didn't check TU? I had an unexpained inquiry awhile back.  I had id theft problems in the past.  Don't really know why they wanted my scores in the 500's, but they did.
Message 14 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

WaMu pulled EX for my DW in May and for me last month. According to various credit pull databases, they seem to be pulling EX 10-15% of the time.

Also, some people (who were EX pulls) reported that the initial bankcard FICO displayed with their account was based on EX, but later bankcard FICOs were TU. YMMV.
Message 15 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

denied! I'll update later as to why.
Message 16 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

im in New England, they pulled TU   accepted score  688
Message 17 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a credit score of...about 590 and got a credit line of 5500 with a bankruptcy in 2005 and a credit lien showing 14,500 in back taxes due...I was grateful, but very surprised. Smiley Very Happy

-- Eric
Message 18 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

whose SSN did you use to make this happen.

fatzombie wrote:
I had a credit score of...about 590 and got a credit line of 5500 with a bankruptcy in 2005 and a credit lien showing 14,500 in back taxes due...I was grateful, but very surprised. Smiley Very Happy

-- Eric

Message 19 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

My SSN obviously since it's in my name. They sent me a pre-approved mailing...guaranteeing a 1000-7500 credit line. I expected the 1000. But in my defense, I have had perfect payments since the bankruptcy in 2005.

-- Eric
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.