Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wamu

tag
My2cents
Regular Contributor

Re: wamu

They pulled EX for me in GA. PFICO-683, CL-5000.  WaMu has been good to me.Smiley Wink
700 Club Member
Message 21 of 34
Mechi99

They pulled EXP for me in AZ. FICO - 653, CL - 4000. First card I have ever had with that type of limit.
09/07/07 EQ 492 EX 485 TU 494
03/17/08 EQ 590 EX 537 TU 572 Goal to be over 625 by December 2008!
09/17/08 EQ 662 EX 656 TU 675
Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

WAMU will not give you credit if you had an old Provedian accct that went into collection/chargeoff status
Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had two Providian cards and 1 was Collection in 2005 Just got a WAMU card with a 5000.00 dollar limit.  First one with this type of credit line.  Thanks WAMU.  Ran into some Job problems but since Paid all bills on time so i guess that helps.
Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hubby (I mean me) just got a card $6000 limit woo hoo ! 671+ whatever they took for inquiry
they puled Tu we live in Ca .
No lates , no charge offs , no former inquirys,no collections but a old tax pr  : (
Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled EX 9/16/08 in CA, for the Petsmart Visa.
Message 26 of 34
Guardian
Valued Contributor

Given where WAMU is headed in the standings and uncertain future of its financial viability, isn't it recommended to wait off on dealing with them until known where and how they will end up?

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 27 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to Chase-

Guardian wrote:
Given where WAMU is headed in the standings and uncertain future of its financial viability, isn't it recommended to wait off on dealing with them until known where and how they will end up?

Message 28 of 34
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to Chase-

In all honesty, if I was told today that Chase is the only company in the world granting credit and no one else and we all must go to them, I would rip up everything and become a devout cash user for the rest of my life.

I guess I can make this more clear. If I was told that if I don't have a Chase card I will die, I will go casket shopping before I ever apply with them. With all due respect to those who love them, if I were given a single wish to eradicate one company TODAY, I would pick JP Morgan/Chase without a second thought.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 29 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

________________________________________________________________________________
In all honesty, if I was told today that Chase is the only company in the world granting credit and no one else and we all must go to them, I would rip up everything and become a devout cash user for the rest of my life.

I guess I can make this more clear. If I was told that if I don't have a Chase card I will die, I will go casket shopping before I ever apply with them. With all due respect to those who love them, if I were given a single wish to eradicate one company TODAY, I would pick JP Morgan/Chase without a second thought. 
__________________________________________________________________________________ 

Smiley Surprised ???

Message Edited by mymy on 09-26-2008 01:22 AM
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.