Regular Contributor
ktl55

wanted to share more good news AND thanks to everyone for their help

I just got approved for a Target Store card 1 week ago. $750 cl. I'm siked about this. It was nice to see the words "congratulations, you've been approved" without having to go the reconn route.  I think I'm going to lay off applying for anything else until after I buy a new car in the next 2 months. I just wanted to thank EVERYONE who gave advice, input and responded to my embarrassing pm's....:womanwink:

Now all I want is:

1 more major cc with a nice cl (or at least chase to go up on the cl) and a neiman marcus store card.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: wanted to share more good news AND thanks to everyone for their help

Congrats! Are you sure it wasn't the Target Visa? The Target store card almost always starts at $200 no matter how good or bad your credit is.
Regular Contributor
ktl55

Tuscani wrote:
Congrats! Are you sure it wasn't the Target Visa? The Target store card almost always starts at $200 no matter how good or bad your credit is.

I'm sure. I have't actually received the card BUT it did say "target redcard".  I'm looking at the "you've been approved" page I printed out and it says " You new REDcard will arrive shortly.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Wow, cool!
Regular Contributor
ktl55

Tuscani wrote:
Wow, cool!

hey, as you know things work differently for me. I got denied for a Kay card when you thought I should and now I get a $750 cl when you know that they almost always start with a $200 cl no matter how good or bad someone's credit is.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

I know. You are quite the problem child... hehe I am usually pretty accurate in my assumptions, but you have been the exception many times over. :smileyhappy: Goes to show with credit YMMV always applies.
Established Contributor
ObsessedwithmyFico

Would somebody please tell me what YMMV is? It is driving me nutts!!!
Established Contributor
trinigal

ObsessedwithmyFico wrote:
Would somebody please tell me what YMMV is? It is driving me nutts!!!

YMMV - Your Mileage May Vary

Yaay!  I remembered!
FYI It's in the Common Abbreviations post at the top of the posts page.  Helped me out a lot.

-Trini
Established Contributor
ObsessedwithmyFico

Thank you.. I looked there and didn't see it....must be old age...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}