Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weird scores ...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

weird scores ...

i don't know about some of you guys, but i'm browsing here at the forum and i see people with close scores from the 3 bureaus ... i don't know my TU score, but i currently have 626 with EQ and 733 with EX ... what's up with the gap? ty in advance ...
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: weird scores ...

Usually they are fairly close if they all have the same info.  With yours,  you don't have as much good stuff on your EQ as you have on your EX.  You might also have some baddies on the EQ.

Make sure the scores you are comparing are true FICO scores, not FAKO.

Smiley Happy

Message Edited by SmartCookie on 12-18-2007 03:38 PM
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: weird scores ...

There will always be a gap from Equifax which is really the only one you should be worried about because most banks just look at EQ becasue they use FICO.

Trans Union and Experian use thier own scores and that is why the difference. Something is way different with EQ 107 points sway as you are aware.

I would go to Equifax or Myfico and find out what is on Equifax that is making that big difference.
Remember Equifax is very stingy with points. 

Good luck
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.