Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what am I doing wrong????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

what am I doing wrong????

I have disputed and had removed 12 items off my credit report. My baddies are as follows:
capital one $0 balance...2- 90 day lates in the past. Account closed and paid. remove on 3/09
capital one $1509 ...7 -90 day lates. Account closed by creditor. remove on 3/09
sprint $303- my only recent one- remove on 6/11
chrysler financial paid/closed. 9- 30 day lates. remove on 2/10
Household Bank- 1 -30 day late in 5 years that they refuse to remove- paid and in good standing otherwise with balance paid in full every month.
My student loans which I have started to pay on 08/06 and consolidated them on 5/07. I had 11 student loans- now at 2- paying them on time and in good standing.

my previous fico's in 2/07 before consolidating and removal of baddies:
TU 590          EQ 550    EX 560

now my FICO's are:
TU 572         EQ 581    EX 576

After removing 12 items.....why hasn't they increased more?
I have no bankrupcies, no delinquent, until recently- no credit pulls, debt to income ratio very good according to true credit.
I am purchasing a car and paying 11% interest on it....with no choice- my other one is done for and I can't wait until these scores increase.
Am I doing something wrong? I feel like I have been monitoring these scores and sending GW's all for nothing. Please help!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what am I doing wrong????

I would focus on getting all accounts status to "ok/current"

Get balances on open revolving accounts down under 10%.

I can tell you from personal experience you are getting hit for the # of accounts with 60+ lates and account status.

What is you longest open and avg age of accounts? Before and after?

What positive items do you have?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.