Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what do i need to do for a 350?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what do i need to do for a 350?

Noah_Bodie wrote:

Unpaid traffic tickets can haunt seemingly forever.

I would say hunt around your state's statutes and see what you can find. From '95, they may or may not have records, particularly if it ended at the courthouse and never made it to the DMV. Probably do NOT wanna call DMV and ask. You might resurrect a zombie.

oh,  i took care of it after i spent 48 hours in the can, and had an additional 1 year suspension on my license.  that was loads of fun!  that was before i went to law school and started practicing criminal law.  now i know that "mandatory 48 hours" does not mean "mandatory 48 hours", and that i could have probably pled it down to speeding, and had no 1 year suspension, if i had hired a lawyer. 
Message 11 of 25
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

I have seen just about every type of report... and I have yet to see a score under 400.
Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

off topic a little im sitting here thinking that man I am sooo addicted to this board and credit repair,,,and I realize that Im not alone,,all of us usuals are here when were at the office and when were at home..maybe well need to have a "he/she just made the 800 club" party one day!!! lol
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

You forgot negs for unpaid child support. That's gotta be worth a few neg points.
Message 14 of 25
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ilovepizza wrote:
You forgot negs for unpaid child support. That's gotta be worth a few neg points.

Watch what you post pizza, TheNewWorldMan might chime in!Smiley Surprised
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will be a millionaire before I hit 800. Can I still come to the party?

motoracer wrote:
off topic a little im sitting here thinking that man I am sooo addicted to this board and credit repair,,,and I realize that Im not alone,,all of us usuals are here when were at the office and when were at home..maybe well need to have a "he/she just made the 800 club" party one day!!! lol

Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Timothy wrote:
I will be a millionaire before I hit 800. Can I still come to the party?

Good news is that we WILL become millionaires.

Bad news is that when it hits, a baseline Hyundai Accent will cost $1 million.

Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Want a 350? Easy. Just marry my ex-husband. You'll be there before Paris Hilton can get out of jail.
Message 18 of 25
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

TexMontana wrote:
Want a 350? Easy. Just marry my ex-husband. You'll be there before Paris Hilton can get out of jail.

I think my wife might object  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont think Ill ever have "the 800 club party" for me maybe just a small 700 club party...might not get that party for a few years..haha I can tell ya once i get outta this poor credit situation i aint ever getting it screwed up again!!!
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.