Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what do i need to do for a 350?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what do i need to do for a 350?

Tuscani wrote:
I have seen just about every type of report... and I have yet to see a score under 400.

Isn't it possible to get a low score for a very thin file? 
Message 21 of 25
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

masdeocho wrote:

Tuscani wrote:
I have seen just about every type of report... and I have yet to see a score under 400.

Isn't it possible to get a low score for a very thin file? 

Not that low... once you have enough info to generate a score it is usually 600+.
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the mortgage biz.  Sometimes, I get referrals from realtors who are first time buyers and haven't the faintest clue what their FICO's are.  Usually they suck, once in a while you'll get a 700 score though.

Anyway, last week, this woman said "well, I had a couple hospital bills and was late on my car once or twice, but it should be OK."

So I'm thinking "well, she might be an upper 500s and good for FHA..."

WRONG.

her three scores:

No BS!  That's what they were!  The worst I've ever seen.

Message 23 of 25
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

I didn't realize my wife was trying to by another house without me...LOL.

Those scores make me feel really good about myself.
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
does anyone know how horrible your credit has to be to get down to 350-399? i am thinking about going there and then working my way back up. just for fun.

Apply for 42 more credit cards and immediately close any accounts that you get approved for. If any of the 42 are Amex cards, hit the Luv button hourly until you are F/R'd. Also, get added as an AU on several brand-new, maxed-out accounts - only a temporary dive, but useful for your purposes. Dispute any and all positive tradelines until the CRA gets sick of you and deletes them.

Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.